In today’s business climate, marketing and sales teams are working in an environment that is more fast-paced and more fluid than ever before. As a result, your prospective sales clients expect everything to work in “real time.” Although this is a big demand for sales and marketing teams, it is necessary to adapt a mobile sales enablement platform to achieve your company’s goals and marketing initiatives.
Here is what you need to know about the buzz surrounding mobile sales enablement and how it can help your company.
What is mobile sales enablement?
Mobile sales enablement involves the processes and technologies that allow your sales and marketing organizations to work at maximum efficiency.
A high-quality mobile sales enablement solution is going to offer options which include, but aren’t limited to:
- Mobile Software – A platform isn’t actually “mobile” if your sales team cannot access it while they’re in the field. New software makes it easy for your field reps to access content on their phones or tablets at all times.
- Deep Analytics – Your back office staff needs to monitor the performance of your field sales force and marketing campaigns. Sales enablement lets your team, in and out of the office, solve problems seamlessly in real time.
- CRM and other integration – Marketing and sales teams use over 100 programs to run their operations and access pertinent information on a day-to-day basis. A leading sales enablement and digital content management platform integrates with all of these systems to facilitate bidirectional communication between your on-device app and your backend(s). This helps your field sales and marketing teams to engage your prospects and customers with the right information at the right time, and then automatically synch that information to the relevant system.
How do mobile sales enablement platforms align with your sales goals and marketing initiatives?
With the right mobile sales enablement solution in place, your sales and marketing teams will be on the same page and achieve better results. Here’s how:
- Your sales team gets customized content in real time – With mobile sales enablement, your field sales reps get only the specific presentations and content that is relevant to the unique prospect that they are meeting with. Your sales reps already spend over half of their working hours doing things besides selling. Mobile sales enablement helps them spend more time doing what they do best.
- Ease of mobile app use – Your field sales team is constantly on-the-go, moving from one meeting to the next. Mobile sales enablement is not simply about the ability to access content online on a mobile device. It is also about accessing content and making updates in an easy-to-use setting. This convenience frees up time your field reps’ time between appointments, increasing productivity.
- Increased transparency and accountability – With integrated sales and marketing content, your company streamlines communication and helps you keep track of where you are on your way to reaching your overall goals, such as quarterly and annual revenue targets.
Now that you know how mobile sales enablement takes your sales and marketing to the next level, check out why some sales enablement strategies fail or listen to my podcast on the biggest sales enablement trends and challenges.
Get fresh insights monthly, straight to your inbox. Subscribe to the Pitcher newsletter here.