A global financial investment management and insurance company implements Pitcher and empowers sales and marketing teams to simplify their operations, boosting their marketing and sales effectiveness.
The Principal Financial Group is a global financial investment management and insurance company headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, founded in 1879. It helps people and companies build, protect and advance their financial well-being through retirement, insurance and asset management solutions that fit their lives perfectly. Unlike other organizations, Principal covers the whole spectrum, from local insurance brokers to large companies. Today it counts over 17,000 employees worldwide.
Pitcher’s solution and key results are:
The sales and marketing departments at the Principal Financial Group rely on the Pitcher Super App as their one and only sales enablement and marketing content distribution platform – every day.
- Simplifying the daily operations of 1,000 sales and service representatives, and the marketing department,
- Merging of several applications into the Pitcher Super App,
- Seamless remote and offline operations as well as scaled team performance made possible, even during the COVID-19 pandemic,
- Highly complex integration to the Salesforce CRM,
- Highly customized solution which fits into existing team processes and their operational needs,
Ease of use: intuitive user interface,
- Gaining control of all distributed digital content: no more time wasted around expired presentations or content being used without legal approval.